Wednesday, July 29, 2009

late night delirious mind

I have been awake since six 6am yesterday in aproximately 5 hours it will be a full 24 hours since I last enjoyed sweet unconciousness. At this very second my brain is abuzz with all the things I wantto do in my life... And in a perfect moment of clarity I realised there's nothing in my way. Not really, the only thing in the way is me. And so from here on out I won't let my mind (more sepcifically my tendency to overthink) get in the way of anything.
Right now I am trying to wind down after a very full day. here in my half-dark room I dine on coco pops and my eyes feast on cartoons that make me nostalgic for years when things were simpler and not every thing had to make sense. I have many adventures ahead of me and starting this Sunday IT IS ON. More to come later... stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment